Compare products across the Virtual Office range
|Your benefits||The Virtual Office Package||Address Package||Communications Package||The Premium Virtual Office|
|A dedicated local telephone number is assigned to you instantly!|
|Use our online system to decide how you want your telephone answered by your receptionist - there can be no mistakes|
|Address in a landmark building in top cities worldwide|
|Access to video-conferencing and online meeting hosting|
|Use a day suite or Coworking space for up to 3 days per month when travelling to another city|
|Complimentary access to any Coworking space worldwide|
60 hrs per
1 hr per day
1 hr per day
|FREE use of private offices inside your city ‡|
|No security deposit when you pay by credit card|
|Your own dedicated team - no call centres|
|In house IT help at your fingertips|
|Multilingual personal assistants for all your administration needs|
|Access to boardrooms, meeting rooms, day offices and Coworking spaces on a daily basis, hourly or for as little as 10 minutes|
|Book all our facilities and view your invoices online, in real time using your PC, laptop, iPhone or iPad |
|Access to Onefax fax to email technology and Servcorp Onefone|
|Refer a friend or business partner and receive generous rewards|
|Easy upgrade to another Virtual Office package or Serviced Office|
‡ Non-accumulative and subject to availability
Don't be caught out!
Make sure that you know what you are buying:
- How long and how much are you committed for? Many suppliers lock you in for many months and quote prices for annual contracts, whereas Servcorp's contracts are for as little as one month
- Can you try before you buy? Servcorp provides all of its Virtual Offices for free for the first month, so confident are we that you will appreciate the benefit.
- How many locations can you use? Only a handful of players are in more than one city, let alone are global.
- How easily can you change your call answering instructions?
- Can you understand your bill, and access it online whenever you want?
- Will you be proud to meet your clients in the offices, or worried that they will be unimpressed?
- Are there staff on hand to support you as needed, or is the operation bare bones?
- Are the coworking spaces productive, or little better than cafes?